Friday, April 22, 2011
* Belief lifts your talent.
* Initiative activates your talent.
* Focus directs your talent.
* Preparation positions your talent.
* Practice sharpens your talent.
* Perseverance sustains your talent.
* Character protects your talent.
He encourages people to turn raw talent into something more, something bigger. His writing is encouraging, challenging - and if actually implemented, the lessons taught in this book (I believe) could lead to far greater success than you'd imagine.
Disclaimer: I received this book for free from Thomas Nelson Publishers through BookSneeze.com - their book review bloggers program. I wasn't required to post a positive review. These are my own opinions on this book.
Posted by Pete Story at 9:59 AM